The position will be required to take orders, purchase parts supplies for the Bristol Bay Fishing Fleet. Assist in all operations within the Fleet management Office.
* Communicate with Fleet Management and Tenders.
* Shipping and receiving of all nets, parts and freight on and off the fishing grounds.
* Track and monitor net inventories.
* Taking of phone orders.
* Purchase of parts and supplies.
* Shipping and receiving of parts and supplies.
* Pre/Post season prep work.
* Pay close attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
* Great communication skills
* Reliability and punctuality
* Cultural awareness/sensitivity
* Multi-tasking and time management skills
* Team-building and stress management traits
* Honesty and integrity
* Self-motivated and demonstrate a sound work ethic
* Flexibility in schedule
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have valid proof of authorization to work in the United States.
* Must be able to understand and speak English.
* Must be able to work well in close proximity with others.
* General knowledge of Bristol Bay.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
*Expected to lift 50 pounds.
* Work very long hours up to 12-16(+) hours a day, 7 days a week in cold, wet and humid conditions.