The incumbent may be responsible for the following duties, but not limited to:
- Collect Tender Packets containing fish tickets from offloading tenders;
- Audit all weight records, fish tickets, and tender tallies within the Tender Packets;
- Correctly enter the fish ticket information into the Parity Fish Ticket system within 24 hours of the tender offload;
- Submit carbon copies of fish tickets to appropriate Alaska Department of Fish and Game within a week of the purchase date stated on the fish ticket;
- Submit all original copies of fish tickets to corporate office;
- Maintain copies of all fish tickets at the plant;
- Generate requested reports from the fish ticket system;
- Control and accurately account for all petty cash;
- Maintain facility check log;
- Monitor all plant credit cards charges and associated paperwork;
- Submit monthly accounting spreadsheets and back up data for petty cash, checks, credit cards, and apparel to Corporate Offices
- Prepares daily production reports
- Tracks budget and reports budget variances
- Tracks production costs
- Maintains Tableau system
- Ensure that all business permits and licenses are current;
- Whenever applicable, the incumbent assigns clerical functions to the receptionist.
- Supervises, evaluates and manages the performance of the receptionist.
Other Major Responsibilities
- Establish office standards and procedures;
- Organize office operations and procedures;
- Control correspondence;
- Create and design office forms;
- Update company contacts;
- Maintain vehicle information and documentation, and ensures vehicle registration and insurance are current;
- Design filing systems, with the exception of personnel files,
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and up-to-date;
- Define procedures for record retention;
- Ensure protection and security of files and records;
- Ensure effective transfer of files and records between departments and facilities;
- Ensure confidentiality of company correspondence and records;
- Perform other related duties as required.
Works closely with HR generalist to understand HR practices in the event of HR absence
New hire paperwork
Employee Action Forms
First Report of Injury
OSHA logs, etc.
The office manager does not directly supervise the HR generalist but serves as a double check to ensure tasks are on target and on time.